Statements regarding FHCF funding policies
The Fort Collins Board of REALTORS ® Future of Housing Community Foundation (FHCF) provides funding for:
- Community non-profit entities that sere the local community and housing related programs.
- Fort Collins Board of REALTORS ® members in need of financial assistance for use towards expenses related to medical issues and/or disaster relief.
Funding for Community Non-Profit Organizations:
- Non-profit organizations shall submit their applications for funding by May 1st. Approved grants shall be awarded within 90 days.
- Applications must be submitted Colorado Common Grant form along with supporting FHCF documentation.
- Funding for disaster relief shall be reviewed on an as needed basis when submitted on the approved Colorado Common Grant Form.
Funding for Fort Collins Board of REALTORS ® Members:
- Applications shall be submitted on the approved FHCF form.
- Approved applications shall be awarded within 30 days of submission.
Download FHCF giving policies